BIONIX Low Oxygen Culture Kit
- Enable to control O2 concentration
- No need to use CO2 incubator.
- No need to use gas cylinder of carbon dioxide, nitrogen gas and mixed gas.
- Enable to control O2 concentration between 0.1-15% for cultivation
Cancer cell cultivation requires a low oxygen environment. Previously a special CO2 incubator and gas cylinder of carbon dioxide, nitrogen gas and mixed gas were necessary to create this environment. Despite initial costs and running cost being high for creating this environment with them, it only reached a 0.5% low oxygen environment, most of the time it reached about 2% low oxygen environment that it was unable to maintain.
This Low Oxygen Culture Kit enables a low oxygen cultivation in a simple, convenient, fast and inexpensive way. Utilizing 《Gas barrier pouch bag》and《Gas concentration regulator》provides the desired control of O2 concentration between 0.1-15% for optimal cell cultivation.
- Place 《O2 meter》 deep inside of the《Gas barrier pouch bag》and place the petri dish filled with culture solution right next to it.
- Open the aluminum bag and take out《Gas concentration regulator》. Place it close to Line A. *Please refer to the picture below.
- Close Line B with 《Clip》. O2 inside of the pouch will be absorbed in about 10 minutes and provides a low oxygen environment.
- Keep eyes on O2 meter. When it reaches its desired O2 concentration, exchange the air inside of the petri dish with the air inside of the pouch. Wait until O2 concentration lowered to a little less than the desired concentration, and clip on Line A and stop the O2 absorption.
- If the O2 concentration is much higher or lower than the desired concentration, it requires some adjustment process. Please inquire.
- Equipment except the《Gas concentration regulator》can be reused. This contributes to low initial and running costs.
|《Gas barrier pouch bag》||Small (W155 ×L330mm)||Medium (W220×L300mm)||Large (W250×L400mm)|
|《Gas concentration regulator》||(20pcs)||(20pcs)||(20pcs)|
|O2 meter||(1 unit)||(1 unit)||(1 unit)|
|Clip||17L (3pcs)||17L (3pcs)||17L (3pcs)|
|A-58 Small pouch bag (W155×L330mm)||40pcs|
|A-92 Medium (W220×L300mm)||30pcs|
|A-93 Large (W250×L400mm)||30pcs|
|A-07 Gas concentration regulator||20pcs|
|Rubber plate (with double-stick tape)||2pcs|
Small O2 meter
|Gas concentration meter||Qty|
|Small O2 meter (118g)||1 unit|
|Small CO2 meter (130g)||1 unit|
|O2/CO2 meter (500g)||1 unit|
Example of articles using BIONIX
- 戒田篤志、三浦雅彦 東京医科歯科大学 大学院医歯学総合研究科
Differential Dependence on Oxygen Tension during the Maturation Process between Monomeric Kusabira Orange 2 and Monomeric Azami Green Expressed in HeLa Cells( BBRC 421 (2012) 855‐859 )
- 糸井史陽、野老美紀子他 神戸・理化学研究所 発生・再生科学総合研究センター ゲノム・リプログラミング研究チーム
Offspring from Mouse Embryos Developed Using a Simple Incubator-Free Culture System with a Deoxidizing agent (PLOS ONE Oct.2012 Vol 7 Issue 10 e47512)
BIONIX uses a gas concentration regulator called Anaeropack-kenki. Many articles of the cell ischemic experiments are published using Anaeropack-kenki 5%. Please search for these articles using the keywords Bionix and hypoxia.
AR Brown Co., Ltd
Daini Marutaka Bldg., 13-8, Ginza 7-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061
TEL:81-3-3545-5720 FAX:81-3-3543-8865 Contact Form